Heidrun Modification LPP – New Oil and Produced Water Pumps
EPTEC delivered both the Misc. Pumps- and the Utility Pump Packages to the Conoco operated Heidrun Field Development Project in 1992.
Heidrun field has a number of wells with increasing water cut which results in decreased lift capacity from wells to topside and ultimately decreased oil and gas production. A number of wells are therefore producing with maximum opening of choke-valve and gas lift where possible.
The oil production rate of such low pressure wells can however be increased by connecting these wells to Test Separator B (TSB) and running TSB at a lower pressure. The new oil pump will transport the separated crude oil from TSB to the 2nd stage separator. The new produced water pumps shall transport the separated produced water from TSB to a new hydro cyclone package.
Total delivery consist of:
- Produced Water Pump
- 2 off Flowserve vertical centrifugal pump type 6×10 HWX 17A in acc. API 610 configuration OH3 in 25% Super Duplex Steel (NORSOK M-650) mounted with spacer coupling to 200 kW Loher motor, 690/3/60Hz
- Oil Circulation Pump
- 1 off Flowserve vertical centrifugal pump type 3×6 HWX 22A in acc. API 610 configuration OH3 in 25% Super Duplex Steel (NORSOK M-650) mounted with spacer coupling to 110 kW Loher motor, 690/3/60Hz
All pump units was delivered with:
- Dual mechanical seal, cartridge design from EBN
- Local seal systems according to API682 Plan 53B, manufactured by EBN
- Variable frequency drives type Sinamics G 150 converter cabinet type C
For further information of the project, contact Hubert Piorkowski